Tuesday 14 June 2016

Bored of Irish girls

Good morning,

You say that you're bored of Irish girls. Well, I am not Irish and I am quite different compared to the Irish girls.

I wear little make-up, I like comfortable and at the same time well-combined clothes. I can dress up as a tomboy, but I can be stylish when necessary. I can walk on high heels :)

I read books and I can cook. I prefer home-made food than stuffing myself with sandwiches or curry/pizza all the time.

A friend recently called me a Renaissance woman, because of my interest and love for archery. (I've been delaying it and still have to find a club to continue practicing that lovely sport, though).

I listen to rock music and love going to rock concerts, but at the same time I can dance salsa and merengue and I adore argentine tango. I truly enjoy classical music, too. And a few years back a friend taught me to appreciate jazz.

I enjoy a day out - it could be hiking in the mountains and breathing the fresh air there, or a long walk along the sea and enjoying the melody of the waves.
Or it could be a day in town - sightseeing and exploring or just observing life.

I can walk and spot the reflection of the clouded sun after the rain in a puddle and stop and take a photo. Oh, yes, I adore photography, though I hate the post-processing part.

I can see details that most people miss and when I do if I indicate that I've spotted them others may get annoyed at me for spotting something they've tried to hide.
I am good at sensing the real emotion and what has not been said. I try to switch off that skill from time to time not to bother people too much.

I love to observe. I love to participate when I like the idea.

I am an introvert, but you should know what to look for to notice that as I can be smiley and bubbly and say nothing at the same time ;)

I can be boring and fussy and demanding because I know what I want (most of the time) and half-solutions don't work for me.

I've always been a night owl, despite the fact that I have to get up early for work.

One thing for sure is that I've never been simple and I've always kept on developing myself.

So, what is the verdict? Are you still interested? Or would you prefer someone less complicated? ;)

Have a nice Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment