Thursday 10 March 2011

PISSED OFF

I am pissed off! Really!

Do I look like a babysitter? A nanny? Or am I an accountant? Or your personal assistant? Or...? Or maybe you think that I am your dog and you can whistle at me and I will run towards you waving my tail?

Well, no! No way! This time you really got me pissed off. I don't intend being any of the above and running to you every time you need something done.

If you need an accountant - hire yourself one. Instead of moaning that you cannot find one, get up in the morning instead of 2 PM; go to town instead of hiding in the house and complaining about the weather and get yourself one!!!
I am not an accountant, neither a VAT expert. Moreover, I am not interested in being one!
Doing you a favour and asking questions for you to get the situation clarified, does not mean that I've taken the "clever" pill and I know everything.

I've found you the declarations. Two pages. Just two pages! And it only takes to fill in the company data and submit them. Everyone can fill them in on a computer or by hand.

Ah yes, you expect me to get on the bus, travel 250 km one way (3 hour ride) and get to the village, to your latest hermit place, to take you by the hand and take you to the revenue agency, so that you can be present when I submit YOUR declarations. Or maybe you intended to give me a Letter of Attorney, so that I can travel another 60 km and submit them on my own?

Because you have such a short fuse that 10 minute waiting will be too much for you. Well let me tell you something. I had to wait more yesterday, when I submitted my papers.

As for the car, just to let you know, if you do it on your own - it will take at least one day waiting on the different queues. Don't know about the electricity company. Your region is serviced by a different one.

So, yes, it will take a minimum of 2 full working days to get these 3 things done. But I don't have the free time to travel around and cross half of the country, just because you're living in that house since last summer, but you haven't found yourself a new accountant yet.

And no, I don't intend to be your babysitter or show patience to your grumpiness.
I have more important and more interesting things to do than bear your moods.

So get up and go find yourself an accountant, because this time I am really pissed off!

No comments:

Post a Comment